WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
All Managers, All Officers
Communicating occupies a significant part of our time at work. Doing this effectively is then a vital element for successful leadership, for motivating our staff, for building our team and overcoming cultural barriers. The course will introduce trainees to the basic mechanisms of communication, raise awareness about all the elements transmitted during an exchange and discuss the potential of effective communication.
2 Days / 12 Hrs
- STCW Model Training Course on Leadership & Teamwork (2013)
- TMSA 3& other Industry Requirements
- To explain whyeffective communication is important
- To understand the communication process cycle
- To learn good written & oral communication skills
- To apply various communication skills, including influencing
- To learn how to deal with challenging situations
- To understand the steps to becoming accultura
Course delivery in Greek/English while training materials in English.
Methodology is based on reflective learning techniques. In particular the trainees are led through an experiential learning cycle as following: Getting involved with a concrete task; stepping back to reflect; create the theory; apply the rules; repeat if needed. This approach achieves higher learning efficiency, maximizes trainee participation and thus assist trainee satisfaction from the course.Video & case studies are used throughout. Customerspecific cases are welcome.