WHO WE ARE – OUR HISTORY
QMS MTC offers over 190 different Maritime Training Course Compendiums
To cover all levels of knowledge and ability, for Seagoing & Retired Mariners, Shipping Company Shore Staff and Senior Executives for further professional development, through Classroom, Online Live Webinars, Workshops, In-House, On-Location and On-Board Fleet Programms.
QMS MTC is Certified and Accredited by the following Flag State Administrations:
Cyprus, Liberia, Malta Transport and Marshall Islands. We strategically co-operate with the following Premier Organizations to enhance the best-in-class services: ARI (India), MSCL (Saudi Arabia), TMS (Oman), GTT Training (UK), Seagull (Norway), SUNY Maritime College (USA), Nautical Institute (UK), Marlins (UK), RINA (Italy), University of Nicosia and Сутера (Cyprus), BIMCO, Intertanko and other lead industry stakeholders.
OMS MTC is an accredited Safebridge ECDIS Type Specific Training Partner; Training Provider for RCCL
– Celebrity Cruise Lines and the Hellenic Association of Industrial Organizations; one of over 100 Approved Test Centers worldwide for the MARLINS Maritime English Language Assessment testing program for seafarers, and a full member of International Association of Maritime Institutes (IAMI, UK) and International Association of Maritime Arbitration (Greece).
Furthermore, we provide a wide range of fully Accredited Maritime Synchronous, RealTime Online and Physical Presence courses including:
- STCW for Statutory Certification acknowledged and accredited by key Flag Administrations
- Operational Courses for both Deck & Engine Officers with a host of Marine Simulator Suites
- Technical Programs to hone on the job workshop skills of Engine Officers
- SSQHE Courses on Marine Management Systems
- Management Courses, including all Soft Skills
- Assessment/Testing Services, as per TSA, SIRE, RISQ industry requirements, such as Maritime English and Officer Assessments
All our training programs are enhanced with state-of-the-art Navigation, Engine, ECDIS, LICOS, GMDSS and MAN/Wartsila Type Simulators.
During the last few years, with the onset of COVID-19 difficulties, we re-designed our company’s training methods, from Classroom Teaching to Live Online Teaching. The results provide to be invaluable, and in this way, QMS MTC positioned itself to provide a far better alternative for shipping companies to spend a fraction of the original training, travelling, accommodation and staffing costs. Seafarers can attend our online courses from virtually anywhere in the world, from their homes, their offices and even onboard, simultaneously (Hybrid Technology).